Thank you 2010,
It has been an amazing year. I am surprised so much goodness can fit into a year. Julian and Leon, daddy loves you. Diana, you already know how amazing you are i'm greatful to have you as my wife each day.
This year is my first year even though they won't remember to make December magic. Magic for all the family my family will get to visit and magic for how these will be the "good times." Although this year has been economically challenging, we have not been without our huge blessings. Yes, the Bimmer is still a nightmare for me to confront - i'm sure in time 4 years it will be out of our lives.
Leon and Julian turned a full two months on November 23rd, i'm so proud of my boys. Julian is just under 9 pounds at his two month check in. Leon is just under 12 pounds. 15th percentile and 50th percentile. They have switched roles multiple times, silly boys must think they are identical. They are anything but! Sleeping habits change up, crying habits change up, their smiles and they sad faces (break our hearts).
Thinking about how 2010 started and how it's coming to a close, I can't really remember how 2010 started. I can't really remember life before Leon and Julian. I'm looking forward to the Christmas break, I fully plan on recharging the batteries (to my Xbox 360 controllers) and spending quality time with my wife and my babies.
Something good is coming, I can feel it. I keep on thinking I know what it is, but then i'm wrong. I just hope whatever it is i'm feeling comes before Christmas.
Warmly,
Greg Lobato