So a week ago Diana let me know that the 24th week was coming up. Then she followed that up with, that's six months. Wow, not sure what happened and where time went. I felt like the plan was going along well. Sure we had some car problems and perhaps made a few unnecessary purchases. But wow, at this rate we are going to be behind on reaching those financial goals we set 5 and 6 months ago. I've been restless again, that seems to happen to me when I realize what is headed my way. However today being the early morning of July the 5th (the third day of a holiday weekend). I finally get to take a deep breath and put things in perspective.
Diana is the most beautiful pregnant woman I have ever seen. That is all on her own as well, most times I forget that we somehow made those babies together. She has been so stong in her pregnancy, I remember telling her early on my favorite thing about her is that she isn't a drama queen. She has been so tough with all the growing pains. I almost am feeling guilty that there haven't been more midnight ice cream and pickle runs. She is my babe, I love how she handles things.
She is feeling all sorts of kicks, rolls and movements. She puts my hand on her belly and I can't really feel anything. I have seen a few movements when she lays on her back but I guess i'm just not very well connected yet to the babies. She says the babies can hear us now and they have a sense of up and down. I guess it will feel real when they get here.
I have a lot of work to get done between now and then. Diana informed me on the projected costs of cribs tonight, times two! This is perfect and I wouldn't change a thing about it.
I'm the luckiest man in the world to be starting a family with Diana. She is truly one of a kind, if you know her you know what i'm talking about.