I took a Math final today, I actually feel great about it. Perhaps the multiple choice is deceiving!
My mind is so clear right now I am having one of my late night music listening and web browsing marathon's. Lots on my mind and i'm happy now I can focus on some of the miracles that are on the horizon.
Baby A and Baby B. Diana is full term due on October 19th, but they say it would be nice if she made it to 37 weeks. Which I believe is the very end of September!
Diana is doing great, she is so strong - only recently has she had any regular difficulty with walking. Sometimes I wonder if she has had pain the entire time but didn't tell me about it. I can't wait to meet them, I hope they are just like their mother.
I'm super excited about having our first Lobato Family Christmas, as a new family unit. Not so much the gifts or anything like that. Just the waking up spending time with my wife, and both of us having a bundle to warm our day. So blessed, keep Diana in your prayers. We want healthy babies and a healthy mother!