Friday, January 27, 2012

16 Month Twins

Julian is walking around pretty well right now.  Leon is standing up in the middle of the room without leaning on walls or couches.  The boys are doing very well and they say different words like Daddy, Mom, Coco & EEEsh (not sure what that means). 

At this time in our family history we are living in our home in West Jordan, UT.  Our home is filled with love Diana and the boys sure fill the house up.  It is hard to remember living in this home by myself just a few years back.  The home is theirs, they spend their days here the boys are climbing up and down the stairs. 

Earlier this month I started a new role with the same company I have been employed for the past two plus years.  The new job is a lot of work but a lot of fun at the same time.  I have had the ability to create structure because the role changed at the new fiscal year.  There has been some heavy lifting up front but I think it's going to be a job I will enjoy for years to come.

February 14th this year will be the nine year anniversary from our first date all those years ago.  The week preceeding will be spent in Maui on a company paid trip. 

2011 was a year of tremendous growth.  Professionaly, personaly & spiritually.  I hope to become a better person for my wife, children, family and friends each passing day.

Who loves his family with all his heart?  This guy.